Terms of Service (Linksbull.com)
This agreement is in effect as of May 29, 2012.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Description of Services
Linksbull.com buys links for the clients from the content of your internet web pages and provides related services (collectively "Services") as described in its Site. Sites' owners stand as our independent publishers. "Publisher" is defined as a Linksbull customer that is paid to place text link advertisements on their website or websites. By related services we mean:
By clicking below, you agree to become our publisher, as the case may be, in connection with and using the Linksbull.com Services. You also certify that you will use the Site only for the purpose of browsing the Company's inventory, with a sincere interest in using Linksbull services, and you will not access the Site for any other reason.
Publisher Guidelines Policies
All Publishers must follow these guidelines or risk having their account suspended or deleted. This could result in loss of commissions earned for publishers violating these guidelines and being banned from the Linksbull.com system. Linksbull.com will make reasonable attempts to resolve any matters that arise, and the cancellation or suspension of an account will generally be enforced as a last resort. Websites submitted that do not follow these guidelines will be declined but may request an explanation from Linksbull.com regarding correcting their deficiencies.
Publishers must adhere to these policies and guidelines at all times:
1. Publisher websites must be complete with working pages and links between pages
2. Publisher can register infinite number of website for link sales with us but they should be fully functional sites with no unfinished areas.
3. Register sites cannot contain harmful, hateful or illegal material and will only become active after they are approved by Linksbull.com.
4. Publisher accounts MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL. Invalid emails will result in account termination and loss of all funds. Emails must be allowed from Linksbull.com since this is our form of communication alerting of our clients requests and system notices.
5. All Publisher account information must be correct and accurate. Failure to provide accurate information can lead to delayed payments and possible termination of the account.
6. Publisher websites must have original & Quality content related to the category or theme in which it is submitted.
7. Publisher websites must be search engine friendly.
8. We consider the person that has the access to site editing as the person responsible for all kind of content editing and do not solve any kind of site owning disputes.
9. Submissions must be a unique domain that is owned by the Webmaster and easily maintained.
11. Publisher sites with Large amount of incoming links are strictly prohibited especially having spam backlinks.
12. Publisher website must not require users to install software before viewing their website.
13. Publisher website must not require users to pay and/or login to view content.
14. Publisher websites must be submitted under the category that fits the theme of the website.
15. Publishers agree to publish content link ads immediately after approving them. Failure to do so will result in the expiration of the deal.
16. Publishers agree that published content link ad will remain in place until the 6 months period expires unless we terminate the deal. Deals are monitored daily and if the link ad is not found, a system warning/notice will be sent via email until it is found again. If not re-published in 3 days, the deal will be cancelled.
17. If a deal is cancelled by the Linksbull.com, the Publisher agrees to leave the content link ad cancelled until the end of the 30 days period. If Linksbull.com cancels the deal, the Publisher will receive the full payment for that term, so the content link ad should remain until the end of the 30 days period.
18. If a deal is cancelled by the Publisher during a term, the payment will be prorated and remaining term of funds will be returned to Linksbull.com.
19. Publisher agrees not to contact Clients directly and agrees that all communication between themselves and Clients will be conducted through the Linksbull.com messaging system.
20. Publisher agrees to publish content link ads in the link placement the Linksbull.com selects and for which it pays.
21. Any link removed by a Publisher without proper cancellation or notification to the Linksbull.com, the entire transaction/deal will become null and void.
22. Publishers agree to not use or publish information found in Linksbull.com on any other medium without the written consent of by Linksbull.com. Violations of this provision will be subject to copyright infringement and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
23. Linksbull.com reserves the right to amend/changes these guidelines at anytime necessary. Linksbull.com also reserves the right to refuse any website it deems unsuitable for its system. Publishers must understand their rules so to not risk account suspension or termination and loss of funds.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources.
You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
1. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
2. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
3. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
4. Impersonates any person or entity, including any linksbull.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
h. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless linksbull.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from linksbull.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
All content and materials available on linksbull.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of linksbull.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by linksbull.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Membership Eligibility and Formation of Contract
Linksbull.com Services are available only to individuals who have the capacity to form legally binding contracts under the law. If you do not qualify for membership, you are not permitted to use our Services and no contract will be formed between you and Linksbull.com. Linksbull.com in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel membership of any member, individual or entity at any time.
Linksbull.com can make amendments to membership agreements and membership requirements at any time. Any changes will be forwarded to all Linksbull.com publishers once the change is made.
Termination of Services
Linksbull.com may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate any member or account, forfeit any monies paid, and refuse to provide the Services to you if:
You breach this Agreement or any documents it incorporates by reference;
Linksbull.com is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide us
Linksbull.com believes that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our members or us
If you list websites that contains contents of hate or facilitate illegal actions
You are in breach of any of the membership obligations and conduct as listed in section V above, or of any terms and conditions contained anywhere herein.
Publishers will be paid their earnings each 30 day term from the text link advertisement date is completed. Payments to publishers are made on the 31th day from the link placement date if the link was present on the page all that time.
If at any reason you indicated wrong or incorrect payment information Linksbull.com doesn't take a responsibility for your payments receipt.
If at any reason the link was deleted from your site and our system fixed the absence of the link for more than 7 days on your site Linksbull.com stops the payment for that concrete link. If the link was rebuilt within 3 days, we consider the deal prolonged and continue to account funds to the Publisher's personal account.
All publishers are paid through the PayPal. If at any time you want to discontinue any of our services or you need to solve any other payment issue you can simply email us at email@example.com before your due date with your intentions.
You will receive payment for each sold back links after 30 days(unless you remove the link or your site stops to work). Linksbull.com can easily give you this guarantee since we sell all links to our clients on a monthly basis. Moreover, when this period is over, most clients will prolong their contracts for more months as our service bring value to their SEO campaign, so this will continuously go on. With Linksbull.com you'll be able to receive payments for your links for long time.
From month to month you will automatically receive all payments for each sold back links on your site. So you don't need to control anything.
We will never sale, share or give away any of your personal information (including your contact details, website URL, PayPal address or any other) to any third parties. We respect your privacy and value you as our publisher.